Make Life Easier with Kitchen Remodeling or Bath Remodeling
Fall means the holiday season is around the corner, and hopefully your home facilitates the celebrating. It can be a stressful time with many get-togethers on the calendar. Here are some remodeling trends to a make life a little easier when doing kitchen remodeling or bathroom remodeling.
Let’s start with design ideas to include in bathroom remodeling.
- Formerly seen only in public places, hands free faucets are being installed in more homes. You can preset the temperature, and the water can be activated by motion, or by a mere touch of the faucet.
- You may want a comfort height toilet. Select a dual flush, Water Sense Certified toilet which can save 4000 gallons of water a year.
- How would you like to have an easy to keep clean groutless shower? Forzastone panels are lightweight slabs of beautiful stone that offer a more affordable solution.
- With a touch of a button, a Tornado Body Dryer can pre-warm the shower, then help keep you warm while it dries you off. It can be safer than using a towel and is easily installed in existing showers.
On to kitchen remodeling tips. What added touches that can minimize stress?
- Does your cooktop fan sound like a jet engine? Technology has improved and you don’t have to sacrifice hearing others talk while the fan is on. And you can dress up your kitchen with a custom hood.
- As we approach the age of 60 and beyond, we need twice the brightness of light for tasks. There are low profile LED light strips that can be attached under the upper cabinet for greater illumination. Installing them under the toe kick is a nice touch too!
- Pull out faucets are popular. If you all ready have a sprayer on the side, install an instant hot or cold filtered water dispenser in its place. There are refrigerators that now dispense hot water!
- Swap out the microwave with a steam oven. Using microwaves scrambles nutrients that we need. Steam cooking is recognized as being fast and a healthier way cook.
- There is electrical even-heating cooktop technology available, and here in the desert, induction cooktops are nice since they do not radiate heat like typical cooktops.
Of course, you may want to think bigger—like having a guest house for visitors and for your own quiet get away. Having an outdoor kitchen and entertainment and living space is like adding a room onto the home, and connecting to nature is a great way to lower stress.
Happy Home Remodeling!
Tagged bathroom remodeling, kitchen remodeling, remodeling trends