Kitchen Remodels in Phoenix and Beyond, Not One Size Fits All
- So, you’ve made the decision to do some kitchen remodeling. You have been thinking about it and you know a kitchen remodel is needed. You’ve been gathering pictures online to communicate the customization results you expect. You want to get going so you can be enjoying your kitchen makeover sooner than later, but you wonder if you are ready to get started. Answering these simple questions will help you feel prepared to meet with a design professional:
- What do you like/dislike about your current kitchen design? What works for you? Do you need more storage?
Is your counter space too limited? Too deep? Not deep enough? Do you want varying heights?
Do you want your kitchen to open up to adjacent rooms? Or would you rather have it more enclosed?
Do you love a window over the sink? Is the lighting sufficient?
Do you want any accessibility features, like an oven or dishwasher placed higher so there’s less bending?
Is there room for an island? What about a large pantry?
- What do you like/dislike about your kitchen fixtures?
Do you want gourmet appliances? Efficient appliances? How big of a refrigerator?
Do you love stainless or a more retro look?
Do you want an innovative specialty oven? A warming drawer?
Are wooden cabinets perfect for your family or do you want a more contemporary feel? Do you want roll out drawers in the base cabinets? Are glass door or open cabinets on your wish list?
What material for countertops?
Pendant lighting? Sky lights?
- Do you entertain often?
Have a growing family and extended family? Pets?
What are your holidays like?
- Do you spend a lot of time in the kitchen? Is meal preparation a multi-cook affair?
- Will you use your kitchen space for things other than cooking?
Will there be an office/computer desk space?
Will you eat in the kitchen? Do you want island seating, a breakfast bar, or nook?
- What is your decorating style? Old World, Traditional, Country, Cottage, Mixed?
Do you have antiques or other collections to display?
Do you love pops of bright colors or earth tones?
What do you want for flooring? A backsplash?
- What is your budget?
Do you plan on changing the layout? Are you wanting to knock down walls?
Is additional electrical/plumbing required?
If your taste exceeds your budget, what is on your list that is a need versus a want, or a must have versus a wish?
Your kitchen remodel in Phoenix result can be everything you want, tailored to your lifestyle needs, and what you for a kitchen you want to call yours. Kitchens are not a one size fits all room. You can make it your own and we can help. Contact us for a professional kitchen remodeling consultation. We can make your kitchen dreams come true!
Happy Home Remodeling!