Do you want to be a part of a small, stable company continually striving to improve? Would you like to see a project you helped build in a national magazine? We are looking for an energetic, take-pride-in-their-work Lead Carpenter to add to our awesome team. This position is full time. We provide beautiful custom kitchens, baths, additions, guesthouses, patio enclosures, whole house remodels, and more.
• Must have five years experience with high-end kitchens and baths, and be detail-oriented.
• Must have a high degree of framing and cabinet installation knowledge, own carpentry tools, a dependable vehicle, and a clean driving record.
• Must have supervisory experience and ability to manage multiple projects, supervise and train helpers and lead by example.
• Must have excellent and effective communication skills with clients, team, and subcontractors.
• Must be able to read blueprints and order sufficient material, organize, and run a safe and efficient project.
Looking for a candidate who has experience with multiple trades such as: concrete, minor electrical, plumbing, drywall, tile installation, and flooring. Looking for a candidate who is results driven, self-motivated, has a positive attitude, and is professional in appearance and behavior at all times. Looking for a candidate who takes initiative to develop and contribute to efficiency, profitability, and helps to gain lifelong referring clients.
We prefer non-smokers. All candidates must pass a drug test.
Email letter of application and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a nationally award-winning residential remodeling company who has been transforming homes and amazing customers in the East Valley of Phoenix for forty years. We offer a people-first, do it right standard that has attracted a conscientious team and subcontractors who deliver quality that they are proud of.