Do you want to be a part of an award winning, drug-free certified home remodeling company with an excellent reputation and customer service? Have a regular Monday-Friday work week? Work with other quality and customer service minded professionals?
We are a small stable company that has been serving the east valley of Phoenix for 39 years, and are looking for an energetic, take-pride-in-their-work Lead Carpenter to add to our awesome team. We provide beautiful custom kitchens, baths, additions, guest houses, patio enclosures, whole house remodels, and more.
• Must have five years experience with high end kitchens and baths, and be detail oriented.
• Must have a high degree of framing and cabinet installation knowledge, own carpentry tools, a dependable vehicle, local drivers license, and a clean driving record.
• Must have supervisory experience and ability to supervise and train helpers and lead by example.
• Must have excellent and effective communication skills with clients, team, and subcontractors on a daily basis.
• Must be able to read blueprints and order sufficient material, organize, and run a safe and efficient project.
Looking for additional trade experience in the areas of: minor electrical, plumbing, and drywall.
Looking for a candidate who is results driven, self-motivated, has a positive attitude, and is professional in appearance and behavior at all times. Someone who takes initiative to develop and contribute to efficiency, profitability, and helps to gain lifelong referring clients.
We prefer non-smokers. All candidates must pass a drug test.
Benefits include training, paid time off, health & life insurance, 401K retirement plan, opportunity for profit sharing, and supportive technology. Compensation it $25-28.00+ depending on experience
Please provide resume and letter of application to email@example.com
No phone calls, please.